Troubles with ORA73WIN.DLL

From: Marc Scheuner <marc.scheuner_at_NO.SPAM.PLEASE.ch>
Date: 1997/03/04

I'm having troubles with the ORA73WIN.DLL file. We use Delphi 1.0 and connect to Oracle 7.2 databases. So far, we used ORA71WIN.DLL and it worked okay.

Now I tried the newer ORA73WIN.DLL, and suddenly I get strange errors like "cannot lock row because it has been locked by someone else before" and the like.

Does anyone have similar problems, or maybe even a solution for this?

Marc

Marc Scheuner, marc.scheuner_at_bernoise.ch CH-3001 BERNE, Switzerland Received on Tue Mar 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST