Re: Books on Symmetric Replication

From: jimr_at_mnsinc.com <(jimr_at_mnsinc.com)>
Date: 1997/03/04

In article <01bc2899$914bc2e0$b64a48a6_at_7l603>, "Scott says...

>I have signed up for Oracle's SR class but it isn't for a couple of months.
>Are there any in-depth books that cover Symmetric Replication on the
>market?
>
>Thanks!

Probably not the "in depth" treatment you are looking for, but I have been trying to summarize the replication strategies of Oracle 7, Sybase System 11, and Sybase (Watcom) SQL Anywhere. (Mostly glossaries, copied from vendor documentation (fair use, I hope) extracts, in MS Word for Windows 6 format.)

If you think they might help and would like copies, mail me at:

   jimr_at_mnsinc.com

/Jim Received on Tue Mar 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST