Re: JDBC driver for oracle?

From: <paul_granada_at_prodigy.net>
Date: 1997/03/04

Hi Mary,

Please visit our website at http://www.openlinksw.com We have the following software available for evaluation:

-JDBC client classes
-our OpenLink Request broker for your Unix platform
-and our Oracle 7.x database agent

This evaluation contains a non-expiring two concurrent user and 60 days of technical support.

If you have any further questions please feel free to email me at paul_granada_at_prodigy.net or at pgranada_at_openlinksw.com

Thank you for taking the time to download and evaluate our High Performance JDBC Drivers.

Best Regards,

Paul Granada
Sales and Support Manager
OpenLink Software, Inc.