Macro definition in Pro*C header file

From: Miao Wei Shan <wsmiao_at_d2k.com.sg>
Date: 1997/03/04

Hello,

I have a Pro*C file that includes a header file. Inside the header file I define a macro first, then define an include statement as:

#define MEMINCLUDE <memory.h>
#include MEMINCLUDE

When I compile, I encounter error message from Pro*C precompiler:

Preprocessor error at line 244, column 10, file ../../datamover/tputdefs.h:
#include MEMINCLUDE

(1) PCC-S-02015, unable to open include file

This error message appears 3 times.

Can I have any idea how to let Pro*C recognize the macro?

Thanks.

--
Miao Wei Shan
wsmiao_at_d2k.com.sg