Re: Connecting to NT Database, via Novell session?

From: Jorma Tirkkonen <Jorma.Tirkkonen_at_mail.htk.fi>
Date: 1997/03/04

We have also a similar configuration in my office.

Check first that Oracle NT server side is ok.
- oracle servises are runing

With this procedure I have help up one other installation.

Our Netware file servers are 4.10

      Oracle 7.3 on Windows NT 3.51 Server
      Client workstation DOS 6.20 / Windows 3.11 with Netware nework
        runing Forma 4.5 applications

I hope this will help You.

Best regards
Jorma Received on Tue Mar 04 1997 - 00:00:00 CST