Re: Oracle Books!!!!!!!!!!

From: Brian Membrey <horsemth_at_mel.switch.net.au>
Date: 1997/03/04

If your'e interested in Forms 4.5 about the best option is "Developing Oracle Forms Applications, Albert Lulushi, Prentice Hall. This has exercises covering just about everything in Forms. (I suspect there may be several trivial errors in the code examples, but they don;t afferct too much.

Ikenna Aniagoh <IkeAniagoh_at_worldnet.att.net> wrote in article <3318F43E.61B4_at_worldnet.att.net>...