persistent variables?

From: <vvt_at_telerama.lm.com>
Date: 1997/03/03

We run batch vax cobol programs with embedded pl/sql. The problem we are experiencing is that the variables do not retain their values between programs even though the programs all appear to run in the same session. The sql works fine in SQL+. Any help would be appreciated. Received on Mon Mar 03 1997 - 00:00:00 CST