101 time and money saving tax secrets FREE!!!

From: make money now <money_at_now.com>
Date: 1997/03/03

For your free 101 tax secrets, (highlights from the book below) write to:

NJN
PO Box 321
Ledgewood, NJ 07852

Please include $3.00 cash to cover shipping and handleing. This is only to cover my costs. I want you to try "secrets", so you will buy the full book.

Yes, I want the full book! No time to waste.

1001 time and money saving tax secrets to make your taxes much easier and to get more $$$ back. Writen by authorized tax prepare with many years of insider knowledge. Find out all the things that the IRS dosen't want you to know.

For your full 1001 time and money saving tax secrets,

send 15.00 cash or money order to:

NJN
PO Box 321
Ledgewood, NJ 07852

Leave money order blank or make out to CASH!

If you must send a check, send $17.00 made out to cash.

             Print, Cut on line and mail