Re: HELP::WHAT IS TUXEDO AND ECOTOOLS

From: joe minnich <jminnich_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/03/02

Call platinum for your database & system monitoring needs. Their products are rich in feature and function and building towards a much more integrated suite of tools. Compuware appears to be a tool set that is headed for the retirement home.

If you are seriously looking for a middleware tp monitor you may also want to investigate NCR's TOPEND. Especially if you are in a hetergenous environment. BEA is growing TUX but has a different versions of the product for various platforms. TOPEND is also a better product feature wise.