Error DBA-0320: cannot open sqldba configuration file <filename>

From: Dalton M. de Andrade <dandrade_at_icao.org>
Date: 1997/02/28

Everytime I try to start SQLDBA in full screen mode I receive the follwoing error message:

DBA-0320: cannot open sqldba configuration file /home/oracle/7.1.4/

Due to the witdh of the screen and the length of the path, the actual name of the configuration file is ommitted from the message.

Anyone knows the actual name of the SQLDBA confiuration file?

Any help would be appreciated. Received on Fri Feb 28 1997 - 00:00:00 CST