! CD-ROM PhoneBook(UK). HELP NEEDED !

From: <mark.c_at_virgin.net>
Date: 1997/02/26

Hi folks,

I NEED HELP with reversing the encryption tables of a BRITISH CD-ROM PHONE DIRECTORY DATABASE. ie. I need to extract the business & residential records (all 17 million of them) preferably in ASCII format.

Your geographic location is not important but your computing skills are.!

Name your reward.

You'll find this a challenge.

Hope you can help, or direct me to someone who can.

FOR FULL DETAILS:- mark.c_at_virgin.net Received on Wed Feb 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CST