getting errors when trying to connect via intersolv's odbc 32 bit driver

From: Lim Peng Chuan <gregl_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1997/02/26

Hi,

I've just downloaded the 32 bit driver pack and am having problems trying to get it to talk with SQL*Net . Using sql*plus with sql*net works fine so I know it's not sql*net and I'm using the Oracle odbc tester (odbct32.exe) . I get the following error whenever I try to access my data source :

SQLState: S1000

Looking up error ORA-01019 says "unable to allocate memory in the user side" . Now what does that mean ? How can I solve the problem. Thanks for any assistance. Received on Wed Feb 26 1997 - 00:00:00 CST