ORA 03121(Interface Driver)

From: Ajay Agrawal <aka8369_at_tntech.edu>
Date: 1997/02/25

Hi all,

I have installed Personal Oracle and Developer 2000 on my PC which operates on Windows 95. Both of these software are 90 day trial version.

Now, whenever I try to connect to the Local database from Developer 2000,it gives me an error saying that no interface driver connected, function not performed(ORA 03121).

I can log in to the sql*2 using the po7 user name and I am using the same user name from developer 2000. I have tried all user names and even tried entering 2., local database in the database field.

In my start menu, I see both sql*plus 3.1 under 'oracle' and sql*plus 3.2 under 'oracle for windows' . Whenever I execute 'build demo table' it connects me to the sql*plus 3.1 and asks for password and user name. My attempt to connect to this by using the po7 and scott ended in vain as it does accept these user name & passwords.

I tried to run the file setup.exe under po7win_95/windows directory of the CD ROM.It didn't work, as it never came out the dialog box saying 'Checking dependencies'.I can feel the CD ROM activities during this time but I waited for 2 hours hoping for some results.

Can you please help me out of this.

Ajay Received on Tue Feb 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CST