Re: DBA Certification?

From: Colin Polykett <polyketc_at_wgw.spam.bibip1.bt.co.uk>
Date: 1997/02/25

In article <3311D551.170A_at_toneline.demon.co.uk>, stevep_at_toneline.demon.co.uk wrote:

>Not THE Colin Polykett ex of Hambros bank?
>
>Steve Phelan.

Hey, look I didn't take the money OK ? It was just resting in my account..........

Yes, Steve, it is indeed me. As you know I had to leave after the incident with the sheep, the junk bonds and the client/server systems designer.....oh ! that was you wasn't it........I think we'd better take this to email at this stage.

The opinions expressed above have probably been pinched from somewhere else as I have none of my own.

Colin Polykett polyketc_at_bibip1.wgw.bt.co.uk CSO Open Systems ORACLE DBA Received on Tue Feb 25 1997 - 00:00:00 CST