Re: Reports 2.5 problem

From: Amine Y. Tarhini <atarhini_at_ringer.cs.utsa.edu>
Date: 1997/02/24

>Noriko wrote:
>>
>> I created a report using the Oracle Report 2.5. But I can only run the
>> .rdf files. Every time I want to run the report from the .rep file
>> generated from the .rdf source file, the report runtime prompt me with:
>>
>> REP-0735: Unable to load DE Program Unit. Will try to load PL/SQL source
>> texts. Make sure you are connected to a database.
>>
>> After I pressed OK. I prompt me with:
>>
>> REP-0736: There exists uncompiled program unit.
>>
>> And then return without giving me the parameter window.
>>
>> Anyone who have encounter the same problem? Or anyone know what's the
>> problem?

	Make sure you connect to the database before you 'run' or 'print' from
	the file menu. If you're supplying the report name on the command line,
	make sure to put the connect string there too.

	I think this is the problem, hope it helps..

--
Amine.
atarhini_at_ringer.cs.utsa.edu

The above views are mine only ... etc. etc.