Re: Reports 2.5 problem

From: Erlend Stokkedal <sunset_at_sn.no>
Date: 1997/02/24

Noriko wrote:

> I created a report using the Oracle Report 2.5. But I can only run the
> .rdf files. Every time I want to run the report from the .rep file
> generated from the .rdf source file, the report runtime prompt me with:
>
> REP-0735: Unable to load DE Program Unit. Will try to load PL/SQL source
> texts. Make sure you are connected to a database.
>
> After I pressed OK. I prompt me with:
>
> REP-0736: There exists uncompiled program unit.
>
> And then return without giving me the parameter window.
>
> Anyone who have encounter the same problem? Or anyone know what's the
> problem?

Hello.

For me it seems that you have a program unit, that is not correct written. Try to see under Program Units, and if there is not a plus(+) sign in front of the Program unit, open this unit by dobbel-click the procedure from the Navigator, and the e.g. wrong spelling is shown. Correct this, and save and generate again.

Hope this helps.

Regards from Erlend:-) Received on Mon Feb 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST