How to export oracle user

From: Bob Yeh <Bob_Yeh_at_vaffx2_at_cscuuxch.dayton.csc.com>
Date: 1997/02/24

Hi,

I am trying to export Oracle users from one database to another.

If I import the users base on user name then I have to create the user on the target database first(I don't want to change usres' passwd).

I dod't want to do an full import either because there are unwanted users and it is going to import sys/system objects also, right?

What is the best way to do it?

Thanks.

Bob Received on Mon Feb 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST