Re: proc16.mk in Oracle 7.3.2?

From: L120bj <l120bj_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/02/24

ORACLE usually supplies sample makefiles on the installation media. They normally reside in <ORACLE_HOME>/proc/admin/demo or something similar. However, as usual, ORACLE have completely changed the format of their makefiles for ORACLE 7.3, using 'includes' to define libraries, environment variables etc., so it may look very different to your current make file.

Rob

Subject: proc16.mk in Oracle 7.3.2?
From: Srx_at_basura.ve (Miguel)
Date: 24 Feb 97 17:10:23 GMT

Hi!
Before in our Oracle 7.1.6 we used a script called proc16.mk to compile Pro*C programs.
When we updated to 7.3.2 the script didn´t work anymore and we can´t find a similar makefile for 7.3.2.

Where can we get a makefile to compile sample Pro*C with emedded SQL for Oracle 7.3.2?

Grateful for answers since at the moment we are unable to compile our old programs.

Michael Stenfelt
Sweden Received on Mon Feb 24 1997 - 00:00:00 CST