Wanted: patch for Oracle 6 (DOS) to handle startup problem with >16M RAM

From: Bosse melin <bosse.melin_at_gislaved.mail.telia.com>
Date: 1997/02/23

Hi

I have a problem with Oracle 6 (DOS version) on my PC. After installing another 32 Mb RAM (now 48 Mb in total), the database won't start. It seems to be the SQLPME program that hangs. I've tried to limit the use of memory by setting some parameters in CONFIG.ORA but it does not solve the problem.

Is there a patch to fix this problem ??
Please mail the patch or advice where I can find it.

Thanks,

Bosse Melin, Hestra, Sweden
Email: bosse.melin_at_gislaved.mail.telia.com Received on Sun Feb 23 1997 - 00:00:00 CST