Re: Are you a DBA?

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_rossinc.com>
Date: 1997/02/22

In article <01bc1f30$e4bfd640$b808cfa9_at_kmasek.cnrhealth.com> "Kevin" <kmasek_at_execpc.com> writes:
>We have a new web site designed just for Database Administrators and people
>who work with databases. Our site is a place where you can post a
>confidential resume, browse existing job openings or employers can search
>through our resume databank. We are not head hunters. After you post a
>resume, you receive a PIN number. If an employer wants to get in touch
>with you, they only respond to your PIN. That message is then forwarded
>from us to you. It is your choice whether or not to reply. So, whether
>you are looking for a new job or just want to see how the "fish are biting,
>stop by and check us out. This site is always free for DBAs!
>--

You may not be headhunters, but this is a troll for resumes or jobs and therefore should be posted on comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.

Do an Alta Vista usenet search on +oracle +marketplace +charter for more information.

jg

--
Joel Garry               joelga_at_rossinc.com               Compuserve 70661,1534
These are my opinions, not necessarily those of Ross Systems, Inc.   <> <>