PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Ikenna Aniagoh <IkeAniagoh_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1997/02/21

Netter:

Please help me with this problem

I have just bought A book "Oracle How To"; I was reading chapter 2 and it is asking to use the command "create new account" for another User. I keep getting the error ORA-01031. I am using the 90 day trial version of Personal Oracle7. Could it be that my problem is that you cannot create a new user in this version of Oracle.

I thank you very much for replying.

Ikenna
Miami, Florida Received on Fri Feb 21 1997 - 00:00:00 CST