IRC channels for Oracle Discussions

From: Joseph Testa <jtesta_at_freenet.columbus.oh.us>
Date: 1997/02/21

Well it is that time again. My weekly annoucement of the Oracle channels on IRC. Well a change is in store, I am moving the #oracle and
#oracle-dba channels from dal.net to sorcery.net. What this means to you
is this, yous hsould connect to atlantis.sorcery.net and do a /join
#oracle to find me. Feel free to check out their web page
www.sorcery.net, drop by and lets talk about oracle. Hope to see ya there. If u have any questions about getting an irc client, drop me a line

joe

--
Joseph S. Testa, Database Administrator, Ohio EPA
  N8XCT, Emergency Coordinator (EC) & Local Govt Liaison (LGL)