Re: Oracle webserver and passing parameters longer than 2000

From: Atif Ahmad Khan <aak2_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: 1997/02/19

Try downloading the new web agent OWArepl from govt.us.oracle.com. Select link "downloadable utilties" on bottom right.

This may or may not help your situtation. It claims to have fixed several bugs in the original OWA.

I have installed it on a client site and it works wonderfully, I would also recommend reaplacing the Oracle Web listener with Apache if you are using Unix.

Atif Khan                                       aak2_at_ra.msstate.edu
I am an Oracle consultant available for hire. I specialize in web connectivity and PL/SQL programming. If you are looking to make your Oracle data available on the web, please try my services. Received on Wed Feb 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST