Re: Help! Oracle7 on NT 4.0...startup

From: Ken Geng <ken.geng_at_cbis.com>
Date: 1997/02/19

Paul A. Swarthout wrote:
->
-> Hi,
->
-> I have 5 instances on an NT 4.0 box. When I reboot the box the
databases
-> won't automatically restart. I have to manually connect to each
database
-> and manually start each database with the
-> startup pfile=initxxxx.ora
-> command. What do I have to do to get the databases to auto start?
All of
-> the services are up and running, just the databases are not.
->
-> TIA,
->
-> Paul A. Swarthout
-> SalesKit Software Inc.
-> pswarthout_at_saleskit.com

Did you check the Oracle Server Manager? Seems to me you need to set up automatic start option there.

Ken. Received on Wed Feb 19 1997 - 00:00:00 CST