Re: VBX and Forms 4.5

From: Mike Proctor <mp_at_mg-tc.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/02/19

As far as my experience goes, not ever.

It is Oracle Forms that doesn't let you, as near as I can tell.

A lot of clients I know, would have a big problem (policy wise) with the idea of not having the vbx lic file in any case.

Sorry, maybe someone else will have a suggestion, but I suspect you'll be waisting your time.

Mike

In article <32FA56B7.6714_at_net.disbumad.es>, Juan Buiza Camacho <jbuiza_at_net.disbumad.es> writes

--
Mike Proctor                    Database Consultants International (UK)

Mike_Proctor_at_realworld.com      Oracle vision.
                                Only Oracle.
                                All the time.