Win 95 and ODBC error, Specified driver cound not be loaded

From: Scott T. Johnson <sjohnson_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1997/02/18

I am attempting to get an ODBC connection between Win95 and an Oracle 7.2 RDBMS. I have installed SQL*NET V2.2 for Win95. I downloaded the ODBC drivers V1.13.5 from oracle.com. Installation went without any problems. When I attempt to connect using the ODBC32tst program, I get the error:
SQLSTATE: IM003
Driver Message:[Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Specified driver cound not be loaded

Anyone have this problem before?

Thanks,
Scott Received on Tue Feb 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST