Passing entire row from trigger to stored procedure

From: Luis Pagan <lpagan_at_mindspring.com>
Date: 1997/02/18

Is there a way to pass the entire row from a trigger to a stored procedure.

ie

create or replace trigger TIU_T_UNIFEEED before insert or update
on T_UNIFEED
for each row
begin

        validate.process(:new);
end;

Currently, I am moving all the information I need to do validation into a user defined record type, and them moving any changed values back to the record before updating.

Thanks for any help.

Luis Pagan
lpagan_at_mindspring.com Received on Tue Feb 18 1997 - 00:00:00 CST