Re: ORACLE ON NETWARE - ANY GOOD?

From: Eddy Setiawan <setiawan_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1997/02/18

To start with I think NetWare is not a good choice for Application platform. The OS is not preemptive and unstable for database server, such as Oracle, to run on.

If your shop is running NetWare LAN, you might want to consider using NT as Application server running Oracle7 on the NT. This combination is a more popular choice, that I know of.

--
Eddy Setiawan <setiawan_at_singnet.com.sg>
http://www.singnet.com.sg/~setiawan