Re: MSAccess to update Oracle database ???

From: Eddy Setiawan <setiawan_at_singnet.com.sg>
Date: 1997/02/18

For MS Access to be able to update Oracle tables, you need to create one unique index on that table. You must delete-attach and re-attach the table again from Access. I'm not sure why unique index is required, might be ODBC requirement? Any idea?

--
Eddy Setiawan <setiawan_at_singnet.com.sg>
http://www.singnet.com.sg/~setiawan