Re: Performance of SQL db via the Internet?

From: Steven Hill <steven_at_compcat.com>
Date: 1997/02/16

Lars,

Is your performance "ok" because of the number of records in your db or because of slow/conjested bandwidth? Do you notice much of a difference between ISDN and 28.8 modem access? Are your 60 ISDN users going through an ISDN router or are they connectly indivdually through ISDN adaptors to the internet?

Steven Hill

--
Steven Hill
Computer Catalyst, Inc.