Visigenic Oracle driver and logon dialogn box

From: kenneth <kencomm_at_mail.chevalier.net>
Date: 1997/02/16

I am using Visigenic Oracle 32-bit driver to access Oracle 7 in VB4. I can connect to server and retrive data. However, each time when I connect to database, the driver pops up a logon dialog box. I have coded the connect string with all the neccessary parameters(user name & password & others). It does not work and each time a logon box pops up. Anyone has any idea to disable the logon box and pass the UID and PWD in code to the driver.

kenneth

kencomm_at_kencomm.chevalier.net Received on Sun Feb 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CST