Need hel on Oracle License registration

From: Kai-Hsu Wu <khw_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1997/02/16

Hello everyone

I hope I am posting this question on the right news groups.

Our company has VMS Oracle product. I know a person who used to work

at our company installed the software. I am not sure if that person has registered the Oracle software or not. I know there is a way to check. However, I have flipped through all the manual, and I could not find any license utility for me to view the license registration or the way to register the license (if the person did not register the software, I have to).

I really need to do so ASAP, so I can start to use the software.

Thank you very much for your help Received on Sun Feb 16 1997 - 00:00:00 CST