Migration of Reports 2.5 to Reports 2.0 to Oracle Financials 10.5

From: Leigh-Anne McDonald Watson <la2mcdon_at_mc4adm.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: 1997/02/15

I currently develop reports in Oracle Reports 2.0 and then execute them in Oracle Financials 10.5. I would prefer to develop my reports in Oracle Reports 2.5. But if I develop in Reports 2.5, how do I move them to Reports 2.0 so that I can execute in Oracle Financials 10.5? As both have the binary executable "RDF" can I open one directly into the other or is there a conversion/migration executable? How will this impact Oracle Financial's AOL?

Thanks,
Leigh-Anne Received on Sat Feb 15 1997 - 00:00:00 CST