Re: Oracle & MS Access

From: rrbatra <rrbatra_at_feist.com>
Date: 1997/02/15

Raman Batra wrote:

"Importing" Oracle tables in Access as well as "linking" to Oracle database using Access as a front end is a snap. I have used 32-bit Access (on Windows NT) and tapped into Oracle 7.3 databases using ODBC. SQL* Net and ODBC have to configured right and its pretty easy after that.

You need to have SQL*Net for Windows (32 or 16 bit).

Raman Batra, rrbatra_at_feist.com