Re: Resources Trouble

From: Ralf Karpa <Ralf.Karpa_at_jethro-tull.cux.eunet.de>
Date: 1997/02/14

On Tue, 11 Feb 1997 16:39:42 +0100, Angel Perez <cesinsl_at_redestb.es> wrote:

Hi!

We do have the same trouble with Win 3.x and Forms 4.0. Consulting from Oracle and another software-partner showed, that there is no way, that forms releases all resources. Forms 4.5 is doing a little better, than 4.0, but the main problem stays on. Also Win-95 will run out of resources, but it will run a bit longer. Sorry, but when you have an answer, please let me know.

Bye Ralf.