HELP need VBX for Forms

From: Miguel Lima <miguellima_at_mail.telepac.pt>
Date: 1997/02/13

Hi,

I need a Vbx control for doing Tabbed dialog on my forms. I'm having trouble with vbx that comes with oracle it gives me the error FRM-15504 when i try to select the vbx.
i'm interrested in purchacing vbx controls like this one or others that can be useful.

Thanks in advance

Miguel Lima Received on Thu Feb 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CST