Re: Bug in Imp72

From: MarkP28665 <markp28665_at_aol.com>
Date: 1997/02/13

User having trouble getting batch verion of imp to work when interactive version runs fine.

Our site has experienced similiar behavior when doing batch imports under both 7.0.15 and 7.1.3. Usually we have been able to get around the problem behavior by including ignore=y, fromuser, and touser. Also always include a buffer parameter. I may not have the parameter names spelled correctly so please check the manual. Also we imp from and to the same userid.

Hope this helps. You may have a newer version of the same type of problem. Received on Thu Feb 13 1997 - 00:00:00 CST