Re: Performance of SQL db via the Internet?

From: Lars-Erik Andersson <lars-erik.andersson_at_mbox3.swipnet.se>
Date: 1997/02/12

I don't know if this can help you, but i give it a try...

Since 1994 we have a system running in clients interacting whita a Oracle server. The clients

are developed in SQLWindows(Centura Software, former Gupta). We use SQL * Net and TCP/IP.
We have customers using ISDN,INTERNET and Internet access via modem-pools(TELE2, Sweden). There
are  more than 50-100 users which access tha database via internet and about 60 via ISDN.
The performance is ok but can offcause be improved.

Regards/Lars-Erik

In article <32FFB82F.5498_at_compcat.com>, steven_at_compcat.com says...