Re: Trigger

From: Peter H. Larsen <petlars_at_pipmail.dknet.dk>
Date: 1997/02/12

Hi,
SHOW errors doesn't always work as one except it too. To be 100% sure, select * from user_errors where name = 'whatever' or just let out the condition.

Further more, it's never recommended to have large trigger-bodyes. Make a procedure or a function, and let the trigger call this. Triggers are stored in LONGs using the dictionary, and finding errors using linenumbers simply isn't done, besides from manual counting them.

--
// Complete Data Service
// Peter H. Larsen

Ed Prochak <edprochak_at_interfacefamily.com> skrev i artiklen
<32FFE6CE.AAD_at_interfacefamily.com>...