Cascade updates/deletes - mutating table workround ?

From: Paul John <paul_at_sterling.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1997/02/10

I'm sure this question has been asked before, but ..

How do I write a table level trigger to cascade update and delete child records.

I've tried the example from the Oracle Server Application Developers Guide, and can't get it to work.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Paul John Received on Mon Feb 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CST