Comma Delimited ASCII Export

From: Fereidoon Khosravi <khosravi_at_mail.earthlink.net>
Date: 1997/02/10

I am still using an older version of ORACLE (Version 5 for DOS - Sorry!). I am looking for a way to export the data in my tables to ASCII COMMA DELIMITED files. Can anyone pls help me in telling me if there is a way to do that (w/o having to write the SQL statement)? Is there a utility somewhere or anything like that?

I would very much appreciate anyone's help as I am desparate to get the data out.

Fereidoon Khosravi

fereidoon_at_earthlink.net Received on Mon Feb 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CST