Re: A simple sql*plus question

From: eddy <boer009_at_ptt-telecom.nl>
Date: 1997/02/10

bcamero5_at_metz.une.edu.au (Brian Cameron) wrote:

-I need to select from a table where two columns are duplicated. I
know
-this may be really simple but if someone can help me out I'd
appreciate
-it.

-eg. select a,b from table where a and b are duplicated (occur in more
than
-one row)

-TIA

-Brian
-bcamero5_at_metz.une.edu.au

this is what I would do:

select 	*
from     	table
where 	a = b;

(Instead of * you can also select a, b)

Hope it helps.

Eddy Received on Mon Feb 10 1997 - 00:00:00 CST