Alter session

From: Dor R <dramati_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1997/02/08

Hi,

I'm working with two application which connecting to oracle.

The first application (C++) calling the

    "Alter session set nls_date = 'yyyy-mm-dd' " becasue the class library I'm using require that format of date.

The second application (VB) also using the same command, but when I'm exit the second application (the VB) and try to continue with the first one the date format I'm getting is changed (back to julian month)and the application crashes.

I debuged the VB application and what I got is that the format change when the
last VB object is destructed.

I think is some how related to the ODBC which VB is using.

If someone have any knowledge about it I would like to hear his/her opinion.

Thanks
Dor Ramati
Dorr_at_amdocs.com
dramati_at_ibm.net Received on Sat Feb 08 1997 - 00:00:00 CST