Cross-referencing tool for FORMS?

From: Michel Renaud <renamic_at_synapse.net>
Date: 1997/02/07

Hi,

I'm working on a pretty large system built using FORMS 4.5 under Windows NT. I was wondering if there was any cross-referencing tool available for FORMS, something like FoxPro's FoxDoc. The "Forms Doc" option in File->Administration is essentially a text output of the .fmb, which is nice for doing quick searches through the code using a text editor (that's when the Forms Designer doesn't crash while generating the .txt.....), but a cross-reference showing which procedure calls which procedure or form, which variable is used where etc... is a most.

thanks

Michel Renaud Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: renamic_at_synapse.net
WWW: http://www.synapse.net/~renamic Received on Fri Feb 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CST