ORA-03113 Error Problem Solved???

From: Rob Ruddy <ruddy.rob_at_ic.gc.ca>
Date: 1997/02/07

We were getting this error "end-of-data on communication channel" when loading a table. The manual and most people I spoke with at work said that it has something to do with the communications between the client PC and the server. ie a server going down, problem with SQLNET etc. It was none of the above. Since this error only occured on one specific table we dropped the table and recreated it. The problem disappeared!

Rob Received on Fri Feb 07 1997 - 00:00:00 CST