Experience in bitmap index in Oracle 7.3

From: Chun Cheng <chun.cheng_at_sas.se>
Date: 1997/02/06

Hi there

Can somebody tell me how I can use bitmap indexing in Oracle 7.3. and where I can find it in the documentation ?

I have been told that it can boost my querys. But I need some information or experience from out there.

I hope indeed it have some interest for other DBA which have same problems. Received on Thu Feb 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST