Transactions integrity?

From: amirw <amirw_at_telegate.co.il>
Date: 1997/02/06

Hi,

We are developing a database application that allows interactive and batch update transactions, on the same records. The batch transactions are logged and performed later, while the interactive transactions update the database immidiately. Hence the integrity checking of the interactive update transactions must consider the current database, as well as the previous defined (but not performed) batch updates.

We would like to get pointers to theoretical articles, or practical applications that deal with this scenario.

Tx

Amir Wassermann Received on Thu Feb 06 1997 - 00:00:00 CST