OCI and Borland 4.53 problems

From: Allen Hadden <ahadden_at_taratec.com>
Date: 1997/02/06

Has anyone had any luck using Borland C++ 4.53 with OCI under Windows 95?

Everything runs fine in our program until we exit. We then get an invalid page fault. I have peared the program down to a very small Win32 console application that just does a logon and a logoff. The same program runs fine when compiled with Borland 5.01. The OCI examples that come with Programmer 2000 run fine when compiled with BC5.01, but show the problem under BC4.53.

The invalid page fault occurs _after_ the main() routine gets executed (in the Borland cleanup code).

The same executables runs fine under Windows NT.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

-Allen

--