Re: Informix vs Oracle, alleged trade secret theft

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_rossinc.com>
Date: 1997/02/06

In article <32f92416.344324_at_146.178.74.10> csimich_at_mail.ue.com.au (Christian Simich) writes:

>Where can I find more about news group hierarchies. Haven't seen
>those before and how can I list them. If you know about some document
>explaining more, pls let me know.

The documents can be found in the group news.announce.newusers. In particular, there is a faq about faqs, which includes information about how to get faqs by email from the MIT servers and mirrors.

If you need more help, "see your system administrator."

--
Joel Garry               joelga_at_rossinc.com               Compuserve 70661,1534
These are my opinions, not necessarily those of Ross Systems, Inc.   <> <>