Does anyone use Oracle OCI under Win32 or OS/2

From: Mark D. Butler <butlerm_at_xmission.com>
Date: 1997/02/05

I have heard some rumors the Oracle no longer supports the OCI interface under Win32 and OS/2. Is this true?

I have been writing an ODBC driver module for OS/2 that naturally uses OCI to make the dynamic SQL interface to Oracle, but it keeps crashing upon connect. My colleague called Oracle up and they told him that they only support OCI on mainframe and VMS platforms.

Any ideas?

--
Mark D. Butler	        ( butlerm @ xmission.com )
Software Engineer